Wednesday, April 07, 2010

Spring Break day two & three

We ventured out out of the house yesterday for haircuts at the mall. Actually, for lunch at Chic-Fil-A in the food court, flip flop shopping at Old Navy (and as it turned out, we also picked up a couple of piggy banks and a few shirts on clearance), haircuts and then ice cream. I was too chicken to leave Brenna in panties for the car ride and mall trip, even though she had been doing better than the day before. SHe did have a wet pull up when we used the restroom the first time at the mall, so I was grateful for that decision. Maybe she wouldn't have done it if she had panties on, but I didn't want to risk it.

She is fine with going, whenever I tell her too (usually) but she's not really initiating it that I can tell. Does that come with time? I hope so.

Anyway, it was nearly 90 degrees and we wore fun sundresses to the mall and had a lovely time. Then we came home for a little playing and rest. It's excitement 24-7 around here, I tell ya! (no accidents so far today, day 3)

Here are a few pics...
Brenna in the chair before her haircut. They both did SO well sitting still and being patient.
Photobucket
We rode rides on the way out of the mall.
Photobucket

No comments: