Monday, December 22, 2008

Around the House

Lately I've found that the girls really like to help me around the house. Here's Brenna vacuuming. Don't worry. it's not slave labor. I do the vacuuming and then she "touches up" my job for a few minutes.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Sydney's my laundry girl. She is in charge of removing lint from the lint screen. She also puts in the laundry soap (I pour it into the cup for her) and can turn on the washer by herself. No pictures of this, but I assure you, it's cute. She takes it seriously.

They both like to put food in Jenna's bowl too. And wash windows, dust, help with the cooking (stirring, pouring, supervising)... whatever I'm doing. I'm thinking in a few more years, I won't have to do anything. Ha! What do your kids like to do around the house? Maybe you've thought of something I haven't yet.

No comments: