Monday, December 01, 2008

Time to head to the big city!

We flew out of Dallas, so we spent the night the Thursday before Thanksgiving at the Embassy Suites by the aiport. It went pretty well.
Photobucket
They started out like this...
Photobucket
But did not end the night that way. They loved the elevator, the view from the 8th floor to the atrium below and the waterfall and koi pond near the breakfast area. On the way home, we stayed another night there. Brenna dropped her paci over the balcony (9th floor that time) but amazingly enough, we found it! Brenna also pushed the alarm button in the elevator. Nice. She grew a little too attached to her paci on this trip. We're going to have to do something about that.

Anyhoo... the plane ride went great. Brenna was asleep before we ever took off. She did manage to spill (in her sleep) 2 drinks on Cory's lap. :)
Photobucket

Sydney was highly amused by a new Puppy in my Pocket set
Photobucket

We arrived in MPLS and gathered our luggage.
Photobucket

Then it was off to Grandma and Grandpa's house
Photobucket

The tiniest bit of snow... still enough to excite a 3 year old.
PhotobucketPhotobucket

All bundled up:
PhotobucketPhotobucket


We had a really great week of playing and spending time together. Thanks Grandma and Grandpa! We hope we didn't give you our coughs or wear you out too much! Scroll down for our further adventures!

3 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

What fun! I can't believe everything you fit in!!! I wish we had been there. GREAT pictures! And now that I'm not prego anymore, I wish I could have gone to J Jill with you!

Ben, Holly, Logan, and Cora said...

Are they both in booster car seats? It looks like you had a good trip and I'm super amazed at the fact you were able to find a pacifier that was dropped from that high.

Jill said...

Holly, Sydney's is a booster, but she's still harnessed. It harnesses to 65 lbs. Brenna's seat is just a convertible one. These are just our secondary seats. They are both still in their Britax Marathons 99.9% of the time.