Edinborough Park -- think McDonalds playplace to the 10th power. This place was cool. I didn't get very good pics, but it was neat. They have a huge play structure and then a separate gym.



A different day we went to Pump It Up.





In Minnesota, they ride their trikes inside at Grandma & Grandpa's house.


And read lots of books


Play dress up, ride horses, whatever sounds fun... they do it!




And we can't forget making cookies with Grandma. Either real or the playdough variety




Now, I ask you, how do I keep them entertained now that they're home again, after all that?!!

2 comments:
Looks like you had a fabulous time! I think we went to Edinborough park when we were there or something like it. They should make those in EVERY town - big and small!
I have a picture of myself on a horse EXACTLY like that. I'm going to have to find that...
Looks like so much fun!
Post a Comment