Monday, June 29, 2009

7 years

Cory and I celebrated our 7th anniversary on June 22nd. It doesn't even seem possible.

Photobucket

We celebrated by going out to dinner. Ms. Carleen the wonder babysitter snapped this pic and the one below of us before we left.

Photobucket

We drove out to Quartz Mountain resort...
Photobucket
Photobucket

...but unfortunately they were closed for their Art Institute thingy, so we went back to Blair and enjoyed some Backdoor Steakhouse. It was yummy. The conversation was great. And my date brought me a corsage. Isn't he sweet? Love you babe.
Photobucket

6 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Congratulations! Can you belive 7 years already! M and I celebrate 10 this weekend!

Adria said...

Happy belated anniversary!

Tanya said...

Happy Anniversary! I LOVE the family pic!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary a little late. You guys look great 7 years later, and the two cute additions standing with you just add the perfect touch.Wonder what your family picture will look like on your 10th anniversary???!!!!!
Congratulations to you both.
Cheryl

The Ellery Family said...

7 years...I still remember that day, praying I didn't burn the church down lighting all those candles! lol Congrats!

Theresa Walker said...

Congrats! Great picture of your family too!