
We're nearly done with Vacation Bible School. Tomorrow is the last day. It's been a great week. Julie did a great job of directing. I assisted her. We had a ton of wonderful volunteers. And more kids than EVER have shown up for VBS at our church before. This morning we were up to 153 and that's not counting the 20 in the nursery. We're doing Cokesbury's Camp EDGE curriculum and it has been wonderful. The music is especially great. The kids started the day in the opening ceremony, where I had the honor of being the puppeteer for Sparks the Fox, then rotated through Discovery (science), Recreation, Art, Story and Snack times.


This is the first year that Sydney was old enough to actually be in the program. The 3 year olds are so cute!



Older kids' story time

Little kids' story time (through a window, bad pic)

Little kids' craft time... go Mandi!

Hooties

Little kids' recreation

Big kids' craft

Big kids' recreation. Monica, you were awesome! Today they were playing life size foosball. Awesome. Wish I had a pic of that.

Little kids' music. The music/actions in this curriculum were so good, I kept catching the teen helpers doing the dance moves throughout the morning.

Glad the week is nearly over as we're all wiped out. I'm so glad it has gone so well!

1 comment:
I knew you would have an update today! We had so much fun!! Good luck tomorrow. Hey who is the hot chick in the white shorts? lol
Post a Comment