Monday, June 29, 2009

Bathroom #1 = finished!

I know that I do not ever want to build a whole house. Getting one bathroom redone was enough chaos for me, thankyouverymuch. It actually wasn't that bad. But we did have some set backs. Like the decorative floor tile that "will be in next week" for almost a month. When it finally came in, it wasn't the 3 X 8 tiles we were expecting. It was 12 X 12 mosaics. What? Thankfully, they refunded us. We cut some extra floor tile and used it in place of the decorative stuff. The result looks better than the decorative probably would have.

Then we found our supposed to be identical pedestal sinks were not, in fact, identical. See?
bath Danny had to go through 4 boxes to find another sink identical to the first one, even though the boxes had the same numbers and words on them.

I barely helped at all. My main contribution was picking out everything and running the girls and the dog out of the bathroom every 10 minutes.
bath

So I guess you want to see the befores and afters, huh?
bath
bath
bath
bath

bath
bath
bath
bath
bath

4 comments:

Tanya said...

I love the new colors! So warm and refreshing!

Anonymous said...

Glad it all came together. It looks great!! Mom

Unknown said...

Nice! I hope mine comes out half as good! (Maybe we should order our vanity soon, huh?)

-Laura Wong

Sarah said...

Looks GREAT!