Tuesday, June 02, 2009

Future profession?

A while back I mentioned to a friend that I thought Sydney would probably be a doctor some day. I can see her with some kind of weird specialty that not too many people know/care about, but she finds fascinating. Also, she will thrive off of people hurrying to do her every command. And finally, she will have a horrible bedside manner.

My thoughts were confirmed this morning when she marched up to me carrying her Fisher Price Doctor's kit and announced, "State your problem, mommy!"

I couldn't make this stuff up, people.

Here she is doctoring Boomer, who seems to be consuming the stethescope.
boomer

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"State your problem", that made me laugh. She will make a great Dr. or whatever God leads her to be. Happy for you about the dog.

The Ellery Family said...

She's going to be our very own Dr. House! Always solving the oddest problems! =) (Hopefully she avoids the little problems he has that go with his brains though!)