Love that smile! And the dresses are precious! But, someone missed her Monday blog update :) Have you moved your update day? Especially being this far away... I NEED MY UPDATES. That's a little like the pot calling the kettle black, or whatever that saying is, I know... but I'm needy right now :)
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
4 comments:
So cute!!!! Hope we get to see you guys soon!!!
Love that smile! And the dresses are precious! But, someone missed her Monday blog update :) Have you moved your update day? Especially being this far away... I NEED MY UPDATES. That's a little like the pot calling the kettle black, or whatever that saying is, I know... but I'm needy right now :)
OH. MY. GOD. They are Sssoooooooooooo cute!!! I love love lOVE their dresses!
I LOVE their dresses!!!!
Post a Comment