Dear Yahoo,
You and I have had a serious relationship for the last decade. You have been there for me through my college graduation, my fun times on Coolidge Ave. in Riverside, my marriage, a move across an ocean, the birth of a baby, another move across an ocean, another baby.... these are all big things. I never could have done any of them without you (well, I guess I could have, but it would have sucked.) So you and I, we're buds, right?
Then why do you insist on changing your homepage every 6 months and pissing me off? Some of us like some continuity in our otherwise crazy lives. I don't like your changes and I don't like you. But I will still use you, because that would be a pain in the hiney to change e-mail addresses after all this time. So just know that I'm very frustrated with you.
The end.
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
It is not as hard as you think to change emails - I changed to gmail and am so glad I did!
And it won't work very well when you move to Germany with us :) That's why I opened a google mail account.
Sounds like transition issues to me:P
Post a Comment