Long ago on the blog I promised this funny video of the girls bouncing. Don't you hate the sound of your own voice on video? This is kinda long, so when you get bored, just stop watching.
Sunday, November 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
This was hysterical! I have to remember it when I'm having a bad day. Brenna was cracking me up! As was Sydney's encouragement to her!
love,
Jaimee
Andrew loved the bouncy video. I wanted to look at the rest of the blog and he kept saying, "More bouncy?!" So, we watched it a couple more times, while Andrew belly laughed and cheered Brenna on. Love, Tanya
PS I'm impressed by all the posts. Makes me feel like a slacker!
Jill~
Your blog is so, so cute!! I found it linked from the Walkers' page. I love reading it, and sometimes I am just cracking up after your cute comments. Of course I feel like we can totally relate as Grayson is the lovely age of 2 1/2. Hope you all are doing well and keep up the great writing! =)
Love, Julie (Buchanan) Anderson
You know what would be a great idea, if you made it a weekly occurrance to post a lil something something on Sundays :)
love,
Syd and Brenna Brenna's biggest OK fan!
Post a Comment