Ben wants to know what you did to his sweet Brenna Brenna to make her so upset in the first photo!?! Good thing you posted such a happy picutre afterwards or his day would not have been able to go on without a visit to your house to make sure she was OK! love, Jaimee
Don't worry, sweet Benjamin! Brenna was just mad at her momma for waiting too long to get her out of her crib when she was done with her nap. And then I took a picture instead of attending to the matter immediately! Poor Brenna! But she's okay!
Jill, Usually I check your blog every Sunday evening, but I have not been able to get to it for a couple of weeks and what a fun surprise to get on it tonight and see all of the wonderful pictures.I love seeing how cute the girls are and you and Tanya are adorable too!!!!! I am so impressed with your cooking skills and looking at your pictures was almost like watching Paula Deen's show. Ha. I love seeing the pictures of you all and hope you wil continue. (oops, I think that this comment was to go on a different place. Oh, well you do remember my computer skills!!! Have a wonderful Thankgiving to you all. Cheryl
Jill, I will randomly check from Theresa Walker's website and see how life is for you guys in OK. Your girls are precious! We are outside of Fort Worth and have a website too: www.babysites.com/sites/loftins
hi its brooke bair and friedays my 10th b day ahhhhhhhhh. and we got a new house so when you come for the holidays you ARE staying with us aren't you well you are becouse i say you are love you brooke.
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
5 comments:
Ben wants to know what you did to his sweet Brenna Brenna to make her so upset in the first photo!?! Good thing you posted such a happy picutre afterwards or his day would not have been able to go on without a visit to your house to make sure she was OK!
love,
Jaimee
Don't worry, sweet Benjamin! Brenna was just mad at her momma for waiting too long to get her out of her crib when she was done with her nap. And then I took a picture instead of attending to the matter immediately! Poor Brenna! But she's okay!
Jill,
Usually I check your blog every Sunday evening, but I have not been able to get to it for a couple of weeks and what a fun surprise to get on it tonight and see all of the wonderful pictures.I love seeing how cute the girls are and you and Tanya are adorable too!!!!! I am so impressed with your cooking skills and looking at your pictures was almost like watching Paula Deen's show. Ha. I love seeing the pictures of you all and hope you wil continue. (oops, I think that this comment was to go on a different place. Oh, well you do remember my computer skills!!! Have a wonderful Thankgiving to you all.
Cheryl
Jill,
I will randomly check from Theresa Walker's website and see how life is for you guys in OK. Your girls are precious!
We are outside of Fort Worth and have a website too: www.babysites.com/sites/loftins
Jennifer (Jonker) Loftin
hi its brooke bair and friedays my 10th b day ahhhhhhhhh. and we got a new house so when you come for the holidays you ARE staying with us aren't you well you are becouse i say you are love you brooke.
Post a Comment