Monday, November 26, 2007

Here's a laugh for ya!

Hmmm, I thought, maybe today is a good day to put the girls' Christmas outfits on and try to get a good snapshot or two. No can do, apparently. The end results are a little blurry, and well... just not very good. My camera is just not fast enough to get great shots of an almost 2 and a half year old and a 9 month old. The lighting was good, but you can't tell it. The backdrop was a joke (although had these been better I could have surely done some good cropping or photoshopping.) But they are funny, and that's good enough for a post on the blog. Enjoy!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at PhotobucketPhoto Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I think this one just sums it up pretty well:
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Hope you're laughing with me and not at me. I'll try again later!!

6 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

These are hysterical! I love it! I would do a scrapbook page of just these!
love,
Jaimee

Anonymous said...

I think these are great. I enjoy seeing our Granddaughters no matter what the setting or backdrop. Love, Mom Story

Tanya said...

You are quite the blogging queen! I'm such a slacker! I need to get posting! Glad to hear none of you caught Andrew's bug! Love the Christmas pictures! I think you could use them for your card! They are too cute. Love, Tanya

Anonymous said...

The minute we saw these two beautiful girls we knew they had to be our granddaughters. We do want to know what was done to get that "laughing" photo. We are so appreciative of the efforts given so we can enjoy the girls from even here nine hundred miles away.
Love Grandma Lou and Grandpa Greg

Anonymous said...

hi mrs. jill i left you a comment befor telling you that you ARE staying at my house for the holidays. p.s. this is brooke bair and tomorrow is my 10th b day

Anonymous said...

Jill,
I love the pictures!! They made me smile. I do not know how long it took, but it looks like they were having great fun. I do hope you all will be here for Christmas and I will actually get to see you all.
Call me.
Cheryl