Monday, November 12, 2007
Hi there! Give us a shout out!
Hi everybody! We're so glad you dropped by our blog today! We love to hear that people are enjoying seeing our pictures and catching up on what's new with us. Would you mind clicking on "comments" right under this cute picture of Brenna helping mommy in the kitchen and let us know that you dropped by! We're trying to ascertain who keeps up with us via our blog. It only takes a minute, and we'd really appreciate it!!!! Thanks! P.S. Please do it even if you think we already know you see the blog!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

19 comments:
Stopped by today to check out how the girls are doing! my2moms
You know I'm one of your blog stalkers...Tanya
Thank you, thank you, for continuing to keep us up to date on the Peterson family. What a treasure this will all be yers from now. Hugs to the girls. Auntie Gwen & Uncle Bob
Howards...Check
Oh! and I love reading it and feeling like we are neighbors. Thanks for all the updates. You do a great job.
Hi Jill, It's Robyn Ryan (now Morris). Steffy gave me the link to your blog several months ago and I love seeing your kids! They are beautiful and quite entertaining!
We love seeing the girls!!! (And occasional you!) It almost feels like HI - almost. OK not at all. But hey, what are we to do? Keep it coming! It's like a phone call/email I don't get to do!
I love reading your blog and seeing the pictures. It is the next best thing to being with you all. Keep it coming. Mom Story
Our computer hasn't been letting me upload our pictures this week, so I just come to see yours when I get frustrated...Always love to see pictures of your family!
Theresa
The kids are growing up so fast! Brenna and Syd are such cuties. Thanks for the updates. Chauloan & co.
Oh please, I check it like every day!!!
love,
Jaimee
Hi, I stop by often. The girls are just so cute! Thanks for all the fun pictures and comments.
Stephanie
You know the Bairs are on it every day!! Brooke has to check the progress of her protege!!
Gramdma Lou and Crampa Greg are checking on a regular basis. Your efforts are much apprciated. It's great to be kept up to date on what's happening.
Jill -- you're a great writer and I love seeing pics of your girls!! Thanks for sharing! Julie =)
I love visiting your site and seeing your girlies growing up. Since its hard to get to see you in person this is the next best thing. The kids really enjoy seeing their babysitter's kids, too. Love from the Brookins
hey guys, love the pictures.. I l am looking forward to seeing you all next fall. have a safe and happy holiday season... Mike W.
Hi, Mrs. Jill! Miss you so much but I do love checking on your growing girls via your blog site. Have a VERY MERRY Christmas
Patti
Hey Petersons!!!!
We love checking out your page. The girls are absolutley beautiful and wow, what a skinny minnie you are Jill!!! Hope you're not too cold- we'll throw some sunshine your way. Merry Christmas and have a Happy New Year!
Love,
The Bernhardys
Post a Comment