
It's been awhile since we've been alone. (I was pregnant with Syd in the above photo, so I guess even then we weren't technically alone.)
Cory and I are off to Vegas on Monday, for our first trip alone since before Sydney was born. Laura has graciously (and somewhat insanely) volunteered to come down with Brooke and stay with the girls until Thursday. You know you have a good friend when she volunteers to change diapers and hold down the fort while you're off staying at the Bellagio and seeing Cirque Du Soleil shows. She's getting the best thank you gift ever, if I can just think of what that might be. Your suggestions appreciated. Of course, I'll owe you all a full update when we get back.

6 comments:
I am already getting the best gift of all ... time with your beautiful girls! And (bonus) time away from my dog!! See you Sunday!
Laura
JEALOUS!!!
You've got to check out the fun M&Ms store... sorta close to New York New York. You'll find lots of cute souvenirs to take home to the girls! =) And, we loved seeing Danny Gans -- he's at the Mirage. He's amazing because he can completely imitate ANYONE'S voice, and he's a Christian, too. (Somewhat hard to find in Vegas!) Ha! Have a great time!!
How fun! I am so envious! Win big!
I know you're busy with VBS, but don't forget those of us who are anxiously awaiting the chance to live vicariously through your vacation photos :)
Hope you had a great time away with Cory!
Post a Comment