I SOOOOOOOOO love it! You look 5 years younger (not that you were old looking to start off with)... I'm so proud of you for being so brave! I bet it feels great!!!! I can't wait to get a trim when I get back home. Where did you go?
I can have the tiniest little ponytail, but I think it'll fall out in about 5 minutes. I kind of wanted to do that on purpose to MAKE myself do something to my hair. I am way too freaking low-maintenance. Like to the point of neglect. Ha!
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
9 comments:
It makes you look so grown-up! Fabulous darling!! Laura
I love it! Looks so hip and fun and cool for the summer!
I SOOOOOOOOO love it! You look 5 years younger (not that you were old looking to start off with)... I'm so proud of you for being so brave! I bet it feels great!!!! I can't wait to get a trim when I get back home. Where did you go?
Too cute!
Very chic! Can you still put it in a pony tail? I went through pony tail withdrawal when I cut mine a while back.
:)
I can have the tiniest little ponytail, but I think it'll fall out in about 5 minutes. I kind of wanted to do that on purpose to MAKE myself do something to my hair. I am way too freaking low-maintenance. Like to the point of neglect. Ha!
mrs. jill, you look pritty.
brooke
Wow!!!!! Love it!!!!! You obviously aren't as old as you claim to be. Love you
Greg and Mary Lou
Love it, so hip and savy.
Post a Comment