Potty Training is going well. Sometimes it's hard to have patience for #2, but otherwise, by George, I think she's got it. I am very grateful that it went so smoothly so far. Syd is still not a fan of public restrooms (like a lot of people) but she'll go if she has to. We don't use pull-ups at all anymore except at bedtime. Lots of times she wakes up dry, which is good. Our next hurdle, I'm sure, will be figuring out how to get her to go back to sleep if she wakes up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night. Oh, so fun.... it's ALWAYS something.

Oh, and P.S. We're hoping to remodel both of our bathrooms later this summer or in early Fall, so ignore the nice gold edging on the tile work and the yucky laminate floor.
1 comment:
She's done absolutely awesome!!!
Post a Comment