Thursday, July 10, 2008

Uniforms!

Sydney starts preschool next month. Can you even believe that? I can't. But it's becoming more real by the day. Check out her uniforms!

Photobucket

I have to take the shirts and the jumper to be embroidered or silkscreened with the school logo and find some cute, comfy shoes for her and I think she's ready.

And BTW, what's up with children's clothing sizes? The red shirt I ordered from Target. It's a size 4. The light blue one is a Gymboree shirt, size 4. Seriously, isn't that a little silly?
Photobucket

I totally rocked the clearance racks with these uniform purchases. For example, I submit to you: the little navy and white sweaters also Gymboree finds, were regularly $28.50 apiece and I paid $6 each. They are really cute, too!
Yay for deals and Yay for school! I'm pretty sure I'm supposed to be all sappy about her starting school but I am pumped. I think she'll love it. I hope she'll love it.

2 comments:

Jessie said...

Uniforms for preschool? Wow! Looks like she has a cute set of them!

Anonymous said...

yeah i hate the sizes on shirts. They never seem to be the same from one brand to the next. It makes it hard for bday and xmas shopping lol-Nic