Our friends Matt and Sally, who we met in Wichita not long before we got married, are joining us in our little town, thanks to the USAF. They were here recently house-hunting when I went to look at a house with them and met their realtor, whom I had met at the closing when we bought our house. "How's your house?" he said, "We're about to sell one of your neighbor's houses too..." and all of us turned to look at him at the same time.
Assuming all goes well from here on out, Matt, Sally, Abby and Emily will be moving in later this month, next door. Isn't God amusing sometimes? We thank Him for new neighbors who are old friends.
Here are some pics for you guys, Sal.... (sorry they are so small here. I can send you the full sized version if you want them.)


1 comment:
It is always great to get people you already know for neighbors. God knows just who else we need in our life and also who they need. Enjoy!! Mom
Post a Comment