Our new bed arrived, the sleep number bed moved to the office/guestroom and the old full-sized mattress and boxsprings are leaning against the wall in here until I can sell them on Craigslist. I was badly needing to do some computer work the other day but needed something to occupy the girls. They happily climbed up on and slid down the bed for a good half an hour. Promise that it wasn't as dangerous as it probably looks... note the pillows at the landing zone. Syd did bump her head once but she's fine. :)
Update: The guy came to pick up the bed today. 10 minutes later, Syd walked in and said, "OH NO Momma, where's the slide go? We have to find it!" with the absolute saddest face I've seen in some time.
Now I'll have to think of something even more cool (read: dangerous) for them to do.
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
4 comments:
Gotta love Craig's list... =) I've sold on our local list, but never bought anything.
Ben SOOOOO wants to come over right now!
Update: The guy came to pick up the bed today. 10 minutes later, Syd walked in and said, "OH NO Momma, where's the slide go? We have to find it!" with the absolute saddest face I've seen in some time.
Now I'll have to think of something even more cool (read: dangerous) for them to do.
How cute!!!!
Post a Comment