Dude! I want one of those in our backyard! lol Kyle is not too thrilled with us this year..Mom and Dad took the pool out when they added on...in its place they bought him a slip and slide...While he loved it, he still asked when we could put up a new pool lol
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
3 comments:
Looks like fun, although I have to say that frog looks a little scary!
Ah, the frog slide. I never realized how creepy it looks until I saw your pictures!
Dude! I want one of those in our backyard! lol Kyle is not too thrilled with us this year..Mom and Dad took the pool out when they added on...in its place they bought him a slip and slide...While he loved it, he still asked when we could put up a new pool lol
Post a Comment