Sunday, April 20, 2008

Boogying (sp?) and Bras

Brenna is 14 1/2 months old now. She loves to boogie. She was totally jamming in Braums the other day to some 80s rock in her highchair. :) "Brenna," we said, "You do not realize this yet, but no one in this family has any rhythm... but you go, girl! Get down with your bad self!" I'll have to get her on video. She dances to the Wonderpets theme song, random commercials, an Amy Grant tape I had on the other day... even "Itsy Bitsy Spider" that Syd wanted me to sing over and over this afternoon. If you can dance to Itsy Bitsy Spider, people, I submit to you that you can probably dance to anything.

Brenna is now weaned, as of a week ago, and is doing great with it. Yes, dear readers, this does mean that after being pregnant and/or nursing since late August/early Sept of 2004, I have now reclaimed a little personal space. Not much, but a little. And it also means I will be in the market for some new bras sometime soon. I realize some of you don't want to know that, but I'm sorry. This is a big deal to me. HA!

And here are some new pics of my sweet not-a-baby-anymore baby.

After nap today (still dressed for church)
Photobucket

With a "pretty" in her hair just like Syd.
Photobucket
Taking a call...
Photobucket

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She is really growing up fast. Love, Mom

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Precious! It IS a big deal! Way to go :)

Sarah said...

LOVE that Turtle outfit! ;)