I forget what we were eating for dinner the other night, but Brenna was a ridiculous mess by the end of it. We had to give her a pre-bath bath and she thought it was pretty funny to be in the sink.
Should have gotten before and after shots. Oh well.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Very cute!!! I remember some of Brenna's first sink baths. What a difference 14 months makes. We love seeing what is going on.
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
2 comments:
Very cute!!! I remember some of Brenna's first sink baths. What a difference 14 months makes. We love seeing what is going on.
How precious! I have a picture just like this of my mom and I :)
Post a Comment