The weather is driving us crazy. Yes, I grew up in Kansas where if you didn't like the weather, you were told to wait 10 minutes and it would change. You'd think I'd be used to this 80 degrees one day and 40 degrees the next kind of weather, but I'm not! It needs to make up its mind already! Come to think of it, in Hawaii I didn't like that the weather was the same every day. So I guess there's just no pleasing me.
We recently pretended that it was Spring and planted some flowers in a planter for the front of our house. Sydney helped me and really enjoyed herself. She LOVES to water the flowers with her little green watering can.

And here are the girls watching the flowers grow the next day...

2 comments:
I just realized that they are standing the exact same way in the second picture... hands on the glass and right foot forward against the door - too cute!
I hear ya! We are very ready for warm days and playing outside. I optimistically bought plants on Tuesday and they are still in garage, waiting.
Post a Comment