Great idea! I took Gabi out on our driveway the other day--I was actually getting something out of our storage shed. She seemed to think that the best place was right beside the street! *sigh* And, she still puts random things in her mouth...like leaves and stuff. *sigh again* So, for now, we mostly stay indoors, even though she loves to be outside. Enjoy your fabulous weather! T PS-I have tried to put bows or clips in her hair and she just pulls them out. She even pulls so hard that a few hairs come out with the rubberized-clips...bummer!
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
4 comments:
What a great idea! Love, Mom
Great idea! I took Gabi out on our driveway the other day--I was actually getting something out of our storage shed. She seemed to think that the best place was right beside the street! *sigh* And, she still puts random things in her mouth...like leaves and stuff. *sigh again* So, for now, we mostly stay indoors, even though she loves to be outside.
Enjoy your fabulous weather!
T
PS-I have tried to put bows or clips in her hair and she just pulls them out. She even pulls so hard that a few hairs come out with the rubberized-clips...bummer!
Such a cute post!
Ooooh -- great idea! Filing that one in my brain...
Post a Comment