Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sorry!

Sorry peeps, I've had a hard time keeping up with the blog lately. Along with the fact that I have resolved to spend less time on the internet, what little time I do spend on the computer is lately spent with Sydney on www.starfall.com . This site was mentioned on the blog of a friend of a friend.. thanks, Holly! Sydney loooooooves the ABC game. Tanya, you will definitely want to check this out for Andrew. But I'm warning you. You may never be able to check your e-mail again.

Oh, and also things like this....
Photobucket
... happen when I'm on the computer and not peeking in on Sydney during her quiet time every 5 minutes. I have no idea where she found the pen, but she came in and told me, "Mama, need to wash uh hands." Maybe she could get a part-time job doing henna tattoos for Indian Weddings? It's a thought.

1 comment:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Too funny! Still have to check out that website! I get the whole keeping control of your internet time :)