Last week on Wednesday I was supposed to go on the spouse flight on the tanker but it was cancelled for weather. That afternoon the girls were dying to go outside and I was reluctant to do it because it looked like it would pour at any moment. Eventually I thought, what the hey... what's the worst that can happen? We get wet!
So off we went to Imagination Station. The place was deserted, but we had a lot of fun...
It never did rain. The temp was lovely and the overcast sky made for some good lighting for pics. A nice afternoon.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Looks like a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there. Love, Mom
Okay, I just wrote "blog" and meant to write "blog entry"... sorry! I can't figure out how to edit my comment. Can you tell this was a Grayson doesn't take a nap day? haha
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
3 comments:
Looks like a lot of fun. Wish we could have been there. Love, Mom
Glad to read a new blog... we've missed your updates! =) I love the swinging pictures of both the girls... so cute!
Okay, I just wrote "blog" and meant to write "blog entry"... sorry! I can't figure out how to edit my comment. Can you tell this was a Grayson doesn't take a nap day? haha
Post a Comment