Our big girl


Ms. Katie

Queen Sarah

Lindsey, Mandy, Paige, Maggie

Playroom action





Where's Jordynn?
Annabelle moves on to the sugar after finishing her Mock-a-moly (guacamole)

Paige and Sarah


Pin the tail on the donkey



Giving out gift bags

Foster Sibling Love


We missed the Summers' and Rivards, who have the yucky Altus Crud. Hope everyone is feeling better soon!
Thanks to all of you who came and made Brenna's party so fun!

5 comments:
Awww, I cannot believe she is 2!!! What a big girl!
Alison
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRENNA!!!!!! We love you.. Grandma and Grandpa Story
Brenna,
Happy Birthday. It looks like you had the perfect pary for a two year old. Lots of friends, presents,and sugar!I hope you get to continue celebrating all weekend.
Cheryl
Happy Birthday Brenna!!! You are absolutely beautiful.
Happy Birthday Brenna Claire! I can't believe you are two already. So glad you had such a fun party! We love you!
Post a Comment