Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We see you, out there!

Photobucket

This is the time of year when I invite everyone to click on "comments" under this post, and let us know you dropped by. We like to know who keeps up with us through our blog. Even if we don't know you, and you're reading, that's okay. Just say hello and how you happened upon us.

THIS MEANS YOU! Those of you who always comment, and those who never do. And thanks! Happy reading... Jill

25 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count me in. See you this weekend. Love, Mom

Anonymous said...

Feast or famine, you know I check by:)

tnt teaching said...

Sweet Jill, I so enjoy seeing you and your awesome family. Happy New Year.
Stephanie

Julie said...

Thanks for so many updates this week! Love the blog. See you on the highway.

Jennifer said...

I love that picture with the title of the post. Clever!

Christina Ragusin said...

I'm a faithful reader! :)

Tanya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tanya said...

And we love seeing you!

Anonymous said...

We're still here. Always checkin' in on you guys!! Hope you are well!!

The Ellery Family said...

Hey guys! You know I always check into see what's up. Maybe I should try this on mine, I'm beginning to think nobody reads ours! lol

Jessie said...

I'm here and always reading! That Hooch story gave me a good laugh!

Anonymous said...

Even though I see you two or three times a week, I always find out something new. What a blessing you all are!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jill - how else would we be able to keep up...?! FB and blogger! I check here every month or so! : ) Your journalism spots are showing!

Lora

Unknown said...

Hey Jill -- I'm a faithful reader... have you tried "Google Reader"? It lets you know when your favorite blogs have updates. A great blog addition... =) Love your new thankful quote!

Theresa Walker said...

You know that I'm a faithful blog "stalker"! :)

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I guess we stop by from time to time :)

Anonymous said...

We have been watching the girls grow since Sydney was born and we still read your blog all the time. They continue to get cuter and more beautiful everyday! Keep on blogging!
-Liz, Sarah, Riley and Teagan (my2moms)

Motherhood Mayhem said...

Hello Petersons!

Anonymous said...

It's always fun to see your girls and what they are doing! -
Lisa Vance

Chad and Sondra said...

I always enjoy taking a hop skip and a jump over from the Ayotte blog to check on the Peterson happenings! I'll occasionally have to read your funny comments aloud so Chad can enjoy them too! :)

Megan said...

It's Meg (Disney_Mama)! I'm always checking in on two of my favorite little redheads!

Anonymous said...

You KNOW the Bairs are watching you!!

Joelle said...

I'm here catching up on you guys too! (Mom2CoriWes)...this is a good idea, I might have to do it for my blog.

Anonymous said...

How else can I keep up with your family... You live so far away! Sarah Mc

Ben, Holly, Logan, and Cora said...

Hey Peterson family...Happy New Year