Friday, January 30, 2009

Wichita

Okay, Brenna's up, but she wanted to watch Elmo. That may buy me a half an hour. Let's see how far I can get....

I took the girls to Wichita to visit friends and family a few weeks ago. We had a fabulous time. It's about a 5 hour trip and the girls do pretty well with that. Any further and I don't think I could do it by myself. But anyway... as the Ayotte household was in petri-dish mode, we stayed with the Bairs.

Hanging out with Aunty Laura
Photobucket

And helping her update her Facebook status
Photobucket
In the K-State basement
Photobucket

We had such a good time hanging with the Bairs, playing with Brookie, feeding the pig, reading stories
Photobucket
And having dinner and catching up with the old children's ministries staff of Eastminster... nothing but trouble I tell ya!
Photobucket
Photobucket

One night we had dinner with old Focus 20 friends, the McDaniels, the Ayottes, and the Schaefers (minus Joel). Back in the day, we had some really fun get togethers, game nights, all kinds of nights (some even involving fire and lawn darts, but I digress). These days there are a lot more attendees and by 8, we're throwing jammies on kids and throwing them in the cars.
Here are all 9 (NINE!!) of our offspring. From left: Brenna, Holden, Ellie, William, Grace(behind Andrew) Andrew, Lejer, Sydney, and Jonathan.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Cuddling with Brenna and Will
Photobucket

Amy McD made us homemade chicken and noodles, I brought a spinach & strawberry salad, Amy S brought a corn casserole and Tanya brought some fabulous chocolate concoction. It was so yummy. I blew all my extra Weight Watchers points that night, and it was worth it!
Photobucket
This pic cracks me up. Andrew's cheesin', Tanya's in the background taking a picture of Sydney.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Syd and Grace deeply involved in a game of ponies.
Photobucket
Thanks everyone! It was such a fun night. Let's do it again soon, with Cory and Joel too!

No comments: