Monday, January 05, 2009

Christmas Morning

Photobucket

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

The girls were up around 7:30. We saw what Santa had brought -- a pogo stick & Leap Frog Clickstart computer for Sydney and a doll and shopping cart for Brenna, plus fun stocking stuffers. Then we opened a few gifts before everyone else arrived. Cory got a Wii -- which has been a real hit all around.

Then the Christmas Chaos commenced...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

Kelly and Gigi trying out the Wii
Photobucket

Here are a couple from the night before that I forgot to include --
PhotobucketPhotobucket
Dressing up Grandpa
Photobucket
Photobucket

I was really remiss in taking pictures. We had a great time and loved having a full house for Christmas. Thanks for coming, everyone!

2 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I really think Syd will like that computer. You'll hvae to tell me what you think, we got the Vtech one.

Anonymous said...

We had a wonderful time. Thanks for having the whole family together. It was great. Mom and Dad Story