Long story short, Syd, Brenna and I, along with our friends Jaimee and Ben (who is Brenna's future husband) recently went to visit a lady from our church who is in the nursing home here in Altus. She is 101! We took her some flowers and because she was busy having breakfast, and because Syd could not understand why were were not allowing her to jump on the poor lady's bed, it was a short visit. But we did spend about 10 minutes in the lobby watching the fish in this ginormous aquarium. What is it with kids and fish? Whatever it is, I need some. (Fish, not more kids) I just need to find an aquarium with a toddler proof lid.


2 comments:
I was wondering how to spell ginormous, thanks!
And good girl mentioning that Brenna is taken... Ben doesn't want all those other toddlers out there getting any ideas when they see her precious grin on the blog :)
Make sure it's a toddler proof lid alright! When we were fish-sitting for Kelly & Mark Martellos, Mark left saying don't worry you can't kill these fish! Not a day later Alex had pulled out the filter and disconnected the tube inside. The blim-blam sucker fish went right inside the motor section of the filter to it's doom. Definately childproof lid!
Post a Comment