Monday, February 04, 2008

Super Bowl Sunday

We did pretty much nothing exciting on Sunday. Of course, that doesn't mean there's nothing to blog about. We skipped church (we were all feeling lousy) and laid around playing all day before taking naps. Then around 4, Cory took the girls on base to walk around the golf course while I had an hour of alone time. Nice. All I did was make dinner, pick up the mess and check some blogs & e-mail, but really the point is I was still alone. Then we ate dinner (Chinese casserole, which always reminds us of Aunt Tanya) and hung out a bit watching the Superbowl. We were all routing for the Patriots, of course. There was some serious smack-down daddy wrestling going on....
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Then there was a fateful diaper change. Brenna got away and made a break for her horse...err, zebra... which she climbed on bareback. These pics will be nice for bribery some day. We thought they would make you all laugh too.

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Note the two socks and one shoe look. Luckily, order was restored. The diaper was donned. And no accidents happened. Except to the Patriots. Hope you all enjoyed the game or at least a few commercials. We liked the carrier pigeon Fed-Ex one and the Dorritos mousetrap one.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Chinese casserole sounds yummy! Will you post the recipe? I am always looking for something new to try for dinner. Thanks! =)

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Good job capturing Sydney's favorite activity at this age... climbing on and wrestling with daddy!!! And those pics of Brenna bareback are PRICELESS! I copied one into my picture albums just so I could remember!!!
love,
MJB