LOVE IT! I'll try not to scare you by going all single white female and copying the whole look, but I can't make any promises!
The new 'do looks great! Glad you had a chance for some Jill time and a great new haircut!
I love it! I think it really makes your face look thinner. ANd I mean that in the nicest possible way.Really!
I love your new haircut. We always enjoy the pictures of all of you.
Very cute, Jill! My hair is about the same length and I've been debating whether or not to just chop it all off. Yours looks great!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
LOVE IT! I'll try not to scare you by going all single white female and copying the whole look, but I can't make any promises!
The new 'do looks great! Glad you had a chance for some Jill time and a great new haircut!
I love it! I think it really makes your face look thinner. ANd I mean that in the nicest possible way.
Really!
I love your new haircut. We always enjoy the pictures of all of you.
Very cute, Jill! My hair is about the same length and I've been debating whether or not to just chop it all off. Yours looks great!
Post a Comment