At Bible Study this morning, we were reminded that the gates on base were going to be having a 100% ID check and vehicle search (read: long wait in car with fussy kids) between 11 and 1 today. So some of us took it as an excuse to go through the McD's drive thru, then head to our house to hang for awhile. Never mind that Maggie is the only one of us who lives on base. We just all felt like having lunch together. And as a bad strain of the flu is taking hold of Altus, we wanted to avoid Playland.
So here are some pics from our hang out:


Doesn't Jakey look thrilled?

Then right before everyone headed out, we mommies were chatting and realized suddenly that we couldn't hear anything. I had just put Syd in her room -- she was beginning to melt down-- with her baby Einstein DVD and this is what I found when I went to check on the kiddos...




Dang it! That last one has Brenna with no pants again. This is beginning to become a theme. Oh well. We had fun, everyone! Thanks for stopping by.
3 comments:
Darn it! I'm so sad I went home now. Looks like so much fun. I thought I was fine but in reality waited a while. I wanted to come over but by the time I realized it would take so long was trapped! Paige would have probably been taking Brenna's diaper off though. She's good at that now.
It looks like Sydney really knows how to entertain a crowd. Mom Story
I am soooo excited that I met a mom at church this morning that is interested in starting a play group!!!! She isn't orriginally from this area (as most people are that we meet), so she can't depend on extended family for support during the day either. I will probably be asking for advice on what you guys do. Yeah!!!
Post a Comment