skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
New shirts!
A friend on my online parenting group makes these shirts... in Australia... cool, huh?
1 comment:
Sarah
said...
Yay! Emma shirts! I just love those! :)
7:29 PM
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thankful
"The Christian ideal has not been tried and found wanting. It has been found difficult and left untried."
G.K. Chesterton
About Me
Jill
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
View my complete profile
My Fave Tees
Things I"m especially thankful for (in no particular order)
grace
babysitters
children's laughter
clorox wipes
Dr. Pepper
friends
our family
People Magazine
SLEEP
TARGET
Blog Archive
►
2010
(33)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
January
(11)
►
2009
(157)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(30)
►
October
(13)
►
September
(7)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(8)
►
June
(19)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(17)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(21)
▼
2008
(219)
►
December
(15)
►
November
(11)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(17)
►
August
(22)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(17)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(19)
►
March
(19)
▼
February
(23)
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...
New haircut
Thanks for your support!
Heh.
Fish
Seen on a bumper sticker
Too 2?
A whole week with no blogging!
Happy Valentine's Day!
The Legend of Saint Valentine
New shirts!
impromptu lunch date
I've been tagged!
Sydney "reads" her own bedtime story
Peekaboo, I see you!
Going Green
Thank you, Hoover Steam Vac.
What do YOU do all day?
Rocking Chairs
OH BOY!
Super Bowl Sunday
Let's try this again...
Brenna's Party
►
January
(28)
►
2007
(85)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(8)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(12)
►
April
(4)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(3)
►
January
(5)
►
2006
(25)
►
December
(4)
►
November
(5)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(6)
1 comment:
Yay! Emma shirts! I just love those! :)
Post a Comment