I am a teacher, librarian, dental hygenist, dietician, chef, personal shopper, sleep coach, wardrobe consultant, social secretary, jungle gym, confidant, audience, performer, housekeeper, scheduler, navigator, pilot, diaper changer, face wiper, keeper of the cookies, life coach, encourager, comforter, friend, wife, and mother to these darling creatures.





I'm sure I left out a ton.
What's on your job description?
3 comments:
You are a blogging queen! These posts are absoultely blogtastic! I'm totally steeling this one for my blog... I mean it :) I'm just going to change the pictures to make it look like it's me writing about Ben!!!! Blogariffic!
love,
Jaimee
You said it soooo well! I would just add to the description: fruit snack reacher (they're high enough in pantry so that G can't reach them... purposefully!), wash-your-hands-please reminder, and hugger (after all injuries... big or small!)
What a great post!! =)
This week I would have to add "baby-chaser" to my description, and also not forgetting to add "mighty door opener" too (refer to the story I added today on our blog about Gabi locking herself into our bathroom).
As always, I love reading your blog!!!
Post a Comment