I've been tagged by my friend Mandy. This means I had to fill out the following questionnaire and post it, then tag some more people at the end...
Four jobs I have had in my life:
- Cashier at Shoney's
- Volunteer Coordinator, Kansas Children's Service League
- Associate Director of Children's Ministry - Eastminster Pres. Church
- Preschool Teacher
Four movies I could watch over and over:
-Something To Talk About
-Shag
- The Preacher's Wife
-My Best Friend's Wedding
Four places I have lived:
-Wichita, KS
-Manhattan, KS
-Honolulu, HI
-Oklahoma
Four shows that I watch:
-Gilmore Girls
-Jon and Kate Plus 8
-Extreme Home Makeover
- Desperate Housewives (sometimes. My Mother in law got me hooked.)
Four places I have been:
- Cancun, Mexico
- Romania, Germany, Austria, Hungry (same trip)
-Haiti (twice)
-Hawaii
Four people who email me regularly:
-Tanya
-Laura B.
-Deb T.
-Obviously more people need to e-mail me regularly, if I can't think of #4
Four of my favorite foods:
-tacos
-lettuce wraps at P.F. Chang
-chinese casserole
-BBQ chicken pizza
Four places I would rather be right now:
- Wichita, holding down the fort so Tanya could get a nap, with a Bair visit, a Cheryl visit, a grandparents visit, a Gigi visit, etc.
-K.C., holding down the fort so Lisa could get a nap with a quick visit to Traci & Carie's houses included.
-Target (anywhere... but I'll make it a Minnesota store, so I could also visit with Megan and the other grandparents!)
- Playgroup -- it's not just for the kids!
Four things I'm looking forward to in the next 12 months:
- entering and/or exiting a store without holding someone (hands not included)
- going to Vegas with my husband in June!
- Sydney starting preschool
- Cory finishing his MBA! YAY!! I may be more excited about this than he is!
Four goals for the New Year:
-start doing something... anything!... with my hair on a regular basis. ha!
- go out on regular date nights with Cory
- play more
- complain less
Four gifts I got for Christmas:
-Canon Rebel
-$$
-clothes
- I also consider it a gift that we didn't have to travel and got to enjoy the holidays at home!
Four places I want to visit:
-Alaska (preferably on a cruise)
- New York/D.C.
- The Grand Canyon
- England
Four things you did not know about me:
-I have never smoked a cigarette (or anything else).
-I was the captain of my high school soccer team.
-I have never dyed my hair (and only had one perm which didn't take), so basically I have virgin hair! :-)
-I think TV makes my kids smarter. (and I wish I could see the faces of some of you when you read this.)
Four things I wish I could be better at:
-Keeping in touch with friends out of town
-Reading toddlers' minds
-Cooking
-home organization
Four things I can cook without a recipe:
-chicken & stuffing casserole (thank you Marilyn Griggs!)
-beef stew
-grilled cheese (ha!)
-Spinach saute'
Musicians that I really like:
-Andrew Peterson
-Watermark
-Nicole Nordemann
-Caedmon's Call
I tag Tanya, Theresa, Sarah, & Julie.
Wednesday, February 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
Punk. Like I have the time or the brain power for this. :) Give me at least a week...
At your leisure, of course! You can have a week and a day. Because I love you. ;-)
Cute idea... however I'll have to do mine later tonight when Grayson isn't banging his trains together in the background. It makes for some not so clear thinking! =)
Cute idea... however I'll have to do mine later tonight when Grayson isn't banging his trains together in the background. It makes for some not so clear thinking! =)
Mission accomplished. :)
Post a Comment