Wednesday, February 20, 2008

A whole week with no blogging!

We're a little cranky, a little runny-nosed, a little behind in our blogging. Forgive us?

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Mandy Cunniff said...

Poor thing--that picture does crack me up though. We have been the same way over here. When is cold season going to end????

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I LOVE that you are so raw and honest and not afraid to capture every side of your family! I think you will treasure these and the girls will too for years to come!!! And these are sooooo going in the wedding slideshow :)

Tanya said...

Brenna, Aunt Tanya feels the same way! Fortunately no one is here during the day with a camera...Hang in there! I'm praying you all feel better soon!

Ben, Holly, Logan, and Cora said...

I love the pictures! Cora just got over having the croup and is now cutting her molars. Glad to see I'm not the only one with a fussy butt on my hands. Although, it is kind of nice because they seem to like to cuddle a little bit more. Ben's been enjoying it purely out of Cora actually being willing to go to him and cuddle. (She is just like the way Syd used to be....wary of anyone but mom).