SUCH a big girl! Reminds me of my favorite song growing up... as a little sister... "Anything you can do, I can do better! I can do anything better then you! Yes I can 'no you can't' Yes I can 'no you can't' YES I CAAAAAAAAAN!" I'll teach it to Brenna :)
I'm 35. An Air Force wife. Mother of two little turkeys. Forever in search of ways to keep us all entertained. Thought I'd blog about it, since we're all in this together.
2 comments:
Brenna is getting so big so fast! How fun that your 2 little girls can really play together now!
I love her Robeez! I need a girl to dress!
SUCH a big girl! Reminds me of my favorite song growing up... as a little sister...
"Anything you can do,
I can do better!
I can do anything
better then you!
Yes I can
'no you can't'
Yes I can
'no you can't'
YES I CAAAAAAAAAN!"
I'll teach it to Brenna :)
Post a Comment