Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Cuteness

Sisters in sweet dresses (after nap, sans shoes, bows and with lollipop, but hey... at least they're still in their easter dresses!)

Photobucket
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

In this one she is saying, "momma, I neeeeed my yollipop!"
Photobucket

Brenna's duck
Photobucket

Yes, yes, I will put these on Shutterfly. Just give me a little time. Uploading and posting all this stuff took up all of naptime, and certain people need some attention. Hope you enjoyed. Happy belated Easter to all!

3 comments:

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

I need your camera! These are awesome! Of course any camera could take great pictures of those two beauties! Great sister shots!

Jessie said...

What cute dresses on such cute girls!

Tanya said...

These dresses are so sweet, just like the girls. And I love Brenna's big bow. And I love that Brenna is laying her head on Syd. Such cute sisterly love!