Monday, March 03, 2008

The Squid & Brenna outakes

So lately whenever I try to take Sydney's picture, she runs towards me as fast as she can. I guess she wants to see the picture (that I haven't taken yet.) She's also starting to get her "fake picture smile" Photobucket

"Momma, what you doing?"
Photobucket

It's also hard to get her to stand still for pics. She's always jumping...
PhotobucketPhotobucket

This one cracks me up. She looks like she should be on Broadway starring in Annie!
Photobucket

And a few outtakes...
Photobucket
"I think this is yours, Mom." (it's the lens cap)
Photobucket

And what I finally had to do with my whiney, clingy 13 month old in order to get anything done around the house Sunday...
Photobucket
Just pushed her around in her buggy. Seemed to work for her.

2 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

So many cute pictures on your blog already this morning! I am still working on ours, but got distracted by checking out everyone else's.

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

What a cute post! I loved the annie pic too, and the introduction of the cheesey smile :) The one with Brenna putting your lens cap on cracked me up! Good job catching their personalities at this time in their lives!