Saturday, March 29, 2008

Home Again

We're still home and still bored and still looking for things to do. Yesterday we started out with playdough and coloring...

PhotobucketPhotobucket

But as Sydney just likes to shred the playdough into tiny bits and Brenna likes to try and eat the crayons, it could only last for so long. So we moved on to clothes pins. I had purchased a bag for a project not long ago. I haven't got around to the project yet, but the clothespins sure did entertain Sydney for a good long while.

Photobucket Note that mommy needs some entertainment too (Gilmore Girls on in the background)

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

I think you can kinda tell she doesn't feel good in this one...
Photobucket

We then moved on to hiding under the bedding in mom and dad's room.
Photobucket
Photobucket

Needless to say, we were very excited to see Daddy when he got home from work.
Photobucket

Brenna always needs to try on his hat.
Photobucket

Sydney always needs to climb all over him. :-)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Poor daddy isn't feeling very well this morning. I hope he didn't catch what the girls had/have.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jill, great idea with the clothespins. We use those at school to help with motor skills. Keep up the good work with the pics. We love seeing and reading about life in Altus. Helps us feel closer to you. Love, Mom

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Such cute photos! And GREAT projects! You're so good!

Tanya said...

These are great pictures! What a great daddy! I'm still sorry I didn't get more pictures of Andrew with Keith in uniform. Somedays I'm tempted to have him wear his bdus just to get some cute pics...