Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter 08

We went to the 8:30 service at church, then went to the Officer's Club for brunch. It was a much better idea than cooking a big dinner the day after getting home from a week long trip. We joined our friends (and Brenna's future inlaws) the Summers and had a great time.

"I look way too girly, mooooooooom!"
Photobucket
Photobucket

Is this important, mom, because I'm watching something here. Fine. I'll look at you. Happy? (Sydney badly needed her bangs trimmed, but we didn't quite get around to that.)
PhotobucketPhotobucket

At brunch...
PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Jaimee, Ben and Marc
Photobucket

Just us
Photobucket

Syd tries bacon for the first time.
Photobucket

I don't think there's much that Brenna hasn't/won't try.
Photobucket

the whole table... we coerced the Burgess family into joining us too.
Photobucket

Photobucket

Then the kids were done, about 10 minutes after we started eating, and spent the rest of the meal running around the room, then laying on the ground.
Photobucket

Uh-oh! Ben goes in for some action
Photobucket Photobucket

Cory had a few words for Ben's parents regarding this behavior. :-)

What? I'm not doing anything!
Photobucket

And that was all folks... aside from the diva in the back seat on the way home.
Photobucket Photobucket

2 comments:

Ben, Holly, Logan, and Cora said...

I couldn't help but laugh at the pictures of Ben going in for some kissing. Reminded me of Sydney when she was dancing behind Logan.

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Love it love it love it! Who could resist those two little darlings! I think the precious Easter get up was just too much for Ben! He couldn't help himself :) He has been counseled however on the importance of acting proper in front of his future inlaws... especially since his future FIL is about 5 times his size :)!