Saturday morning we went to the park with all our playgroup friends and had a nice picnic lunch. After running around the soccer field for awhile I buckled the girls back into their carseats and proceeded to take the long way home, hoping Syd would fall asleep. It looked promising... I was keeping an eye on her in the rearview mirror and she definitely looked sleepy. Then out of nowhere, she starts puking all over herself. Niiiiice. So we headed home and cleaned up and spent the rest of the day doing pretty much nothing and I hovered near her with a mixing bowl, but she never threw up again. Nor did she act sick at all. It was a very strange thing. Anyhoo, we had to wash the carseat cover and it made me remember I wanted to post how much I love our Britax carseats. They are so comfy and easy to install, adjust and clean. And of course they are safe. I definitely recommend them if you're in the market for a carseat. Here are a few pics I snapped...



I think these were actually taken on Sunday. Sydney stayed home from church just in case. I had to teach Sunday School and took Brenna to the nursery where she could be watched by her adoring fans. Here's what Syd & Daddy looked like when we left...

So cute, huh? Poor Cory is worn out from the 14 page project he whipped out Saturday and Sunday. Some day the guy might get some free time.
1 comment:
Firstly, SOOOOO glad she's not sick! Secondly, love love love those car seats too! And thirdly, I bet Corey is pooped! We need another date night and pronto!
Post a Comment