Monday, September 22, 2008

Meet up at the Cracker Barrel

We drove to Lawton Sunday to meet up with our friends the Walkers at the Cracker Barrel as they drove through OK on their way back to Odessa, TX. It was great to see you guys!

Nick, Theresa & GabiPhotobucket

Photobucket

Us
Photobucket

Love those CB rocking chairs!
Photobucket
Forget you saw these dresses. I think I'll use them for our family pics next time.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Checkers!
Photobucket
Sweet Gabrielle
Photobucket
PhotobucketPhotobucket

5 comments:

Jessie said...

Those dresses ARE adorable!

Julie said...

Where did you find those dresses??? They are tooo cute!!!! Bring on the fall clothes!!!

Jill said...

Julie -- got them at Stage, but I don't think they had it in infant sizes. I wish they had them in MY size. Ha!

Anonymous said...

Very cute!! Love you, Mom

Sarah said...

OK -- those dresses are AWESOME and don't you just LOVE Cracker Barrel?