So I used my free time today to finally finish the project I've been meaning to get to for Sydney's preschool class. It's a picture schedule for them to put on the wall. As they start a new activity during the day, they can move the green clock (or the arrow) to the next thing they have to do. Hopefully it will help with transitions, something Sydney (and most preschoolers) can use some work on. I had a hard time figuring out how to use actual photographs without taking up a huge amount of space. I like how it turned out. Hopefully the teachers will too.

See the three little velcro dots to the side of each activity? That's where the clock or arrow will go.


Let's hope this works!
2 comments:
Very cool! You are very creative. I bet Syd will like this. Love you, Mom
Looks great -- we are trying this with Kelly as well. :)
Post a Comment