Sydders was 8 lbs. 3 oz. and 20 3/4 inches long. Her red hair was apparent right away.
She was a beautiful baby.




1 year old

18 months

2 years


2 1/2

3!


We love you big girl!
If you readers would like to share a favorite Sydney memory, that would be awesome! :-)

5 comments:
Happy Birthday Sydney!! We love you and miss you. I can't believe it has been three years already. I hope you all had a great day celebrating! The Bairs
Happy Birthday Sydney!!!! Hope you had a GREAT day!
Sydney, we are so blessed to have you for a Granddaughter. Just wish we could see you more. Having the blog does help. We love you. Grandma and Grandpa Story
Ben said his favorite Sydney movies are:
1. swimming with her in the pool
2. playing in her play room
3. eating her snacks
4. chasing her
5. and the one I'm most proud of :) "trying to lick her"
nice!
Happy birthday dear Syd!!!
She is so beautiful Jill! Can you believe how fast they grow up?
:)Lisa
Post a Comment