Monday, June 23, 2008

Swimming like a fish!

Marc, Jaimee and Ben have a pool and like to share it, thank the Lord, because it is HOT here already and it's only going to get hotter. Sydney has a cute new life jacket and can get around the pool just fine kicking her feet.

PhotobucketPhotobucket
She loves it. One of her OT appointments each week is at the college pool here in town and the OTs have been flabbergasted about how comfortable Syd is in the water.

Brenna likes it okay too, but she can't keep herself situated with her face out of the water, so she requires someone to hold her still, even with 6 different flotation devices fastened to her. :) Her little bottom floats by itself, so it's not to hard to hold on to her, as seen here:
Photobucket


Here's the girls and I and Ben, last week
Photobucket

I forgot to switch Brenna's diaper for a swim diaper, so she soaked up half the pool...
Photobucket
Who, me?
Photobucket

Ms. Jaimee is a great teacher... kindermusik, dog training, swimming... you name it! She can do it!
Photobucket
So cute!
Photobucket
We love Ms. Jaimee!
Photobucket

I predict we'll spend a good portion of the summer in the water!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Tanya said...

I am so jealous of your pool action! I think Andrew would love it too, sadly we don't know anyone with a pool. So I guess the kiddie pool will have to do for now...