Monday, June 09, 2008

Vegas Rewind

We're baaaaaaaack! Cory and I had a lovely time in Vegas. It was just the right amount of time to reconnect and talk without interruption. The hotel was beautiful and we did a lot of walking around and being touristy and there were many excellent people watching opportunities. The girls did very well with Laura and Brooke and we can never thank them enough for offering to come here and stay with them. It was a break we both sorely needed and we are forever grateful.

On with the pictures...
Ahhhhhh, we look.... tired!
Photobucket
The view from our room
Photobucket
Out sight seeing in front of the Bellagio, where we stayed.
Photobucket

Cory went up in the Eiffel Tower and took these pictures of the strip...
Our hotel...
Photobucket
To the left is a huge project they are working on...
Photobucket
And here's farther down to the left.
Photobucket
The Venetian and beyond to the right..
Photobucket

Here's inside the Venetian...
Photobucket
Photobucket

IT's Vegas, so obviously Elvis was around...
Photobucket

This was my meal from our fanciest dinner at Michael Mina's in the Bellagio. It was amazing. Note I have 3 different kids of potatoes to go with my 3 pieces of steak. It was an amazing dinner. Cory had foie gras and Ahi.
Photobucket

This post has gotten random! Scroll down for more details of our trip.

4 comments:

Jessie said...

What a fun trip! That steak dinner looks AMAZING! I want one now! :) Next time try the Paris...a little less fancy with an amazing crepe place and a great buffet!

Marc, Jaimee, Ben and Liam said...

Excellent recap! I feel like I just had a mini vacation :)

Theresa Walker said...

Thanks for sharing...I look forward to a kid-free vacation some day too. Sounds like you had a great time, and your food looks awesome!

Sarah said...

Sounds like SO much fun!!!